Get How To Make My Minecraft Less Laggy With Shaders Pictures

Get How To Make My Minecraft Less Laggy With Shaders Pictures. Bordercraft chromahills (both were changed slightly by me to be used with minecraft 1.11). This is a tutorial on how to make your minecraft lag less on any graphics card.

Best Minecraft Shaders 2020 Complete List Gamingscan
Best Minecraft Shaders 2020 Complete List Gamingscan from www.gamingscan.com
Before you start downloading, you need to tweak minecraft. Our best minecraft shaders list takes a look at all the most popular shader options for the game! I would love to use shaders, but whenever i do my fps drops down to <10 fps.

I already have optifine and lowering other settings doesn't help.

Also if u have full screen on make it half screen u know what i mean right. It's slightly laggy when placing blocks and such causing me to place two sometimes and the normal symptoms of a there's a sticky on how to install optifine on this forum in tech support. Minecraft is definitely less popular than roblox. Is there anything i can do to make minecraft actually use my computer?


LihatTutupKomentar