17+ Make Minecraft Not Full Screen PNG. Limit my search to r/minecraft. So my original answer is below but apparently the internet is telling me that this is caused by the snooper setting.
Players Have Discovered The Seed For Minecraft S Title Screen Vg247 from assets.vg247.com I own the full version but with a free trial copy, you still get full functionality. And if you make it full screen, the cursor doesn't work on the bottom half of the screen. I makes a copy of bin (except minecraft.jar file) and then update.
I pushed f3 and c on my minecraft and now my full screen is messed up.
I have optifine 1.12 installed, but disabling optifine doesn't fix this. I could not fix this problem by changing the screen resolution or anything. When i open minecraft and click the little square box to full screen it, this happens: Hey guys, my name is acfuffy and i have a useful tutorial for you!